Thursday 5 March 2009

Can't think of one...

"For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. "  Jeremiah 29:11


Everything's okay. Everything's alright. We have Jesus in our life. 

As usual, too much to do and too little time! There are lots of lovely and special friends we would like to meet up with but there just doesn't seem to be enough time. There are loads we need to do but my poor old mind seems to be in a constant state of confusion these days and hmm, I don't seem to be making any progress... Let's see:

*The girls' last day at The King's School is the 22nd May;
*De-clutter and pack;
*Sell and give away (and decide who to give what to);
*We have move out of this house by the 31st of May;
*Possibly staying in Birmingham (if the offer still stands) till we leave sometime in June; 
*Out of the country for a week or 2 in June in between our stay in Birmingham; and
*Decide when we want to fly back to Singapore and book tickets... amongst other things.

Funny how we seem to keep pushing the date back, from April to May to early June and now to mid-June. Someone commented today that we might still be here next year. Never mind, I am sure things will fall into place as we move along. They always do. 


*****Broken Within but Complete In Him*****

'He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust." Psalm 92:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment