Thursday 12 February 2009

Inspired...

He says to me, 'Come to me, all you who are troubled and weighted down with care, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)' 

This morning I read Gillian's blog for the first time. She is my 16 year old niece and I am especially fond of her. I didn't know she had a blog until Er-Ge pointed it out on Facebook. I was blownaway by the depths of her sharing - so stoic, so mature and moulded by God's great and amazing love. Needless to say, I am inspired by what she has done and is doing with her blog... so here I am, still trying to figure out how this works. I am hoping that perhaps this will be a good outlet for me to express my life's joys, pains and struggles. Sometimes it's also hard to put things into perspective when thoughts are all jumbled up in our heads so maybe, just maybe, this is another way of setting my thoughts straight. 

To Him who made me whole, I am eternally grateful.

*****Broken Within but Complete in Him**** 

'He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him I will trust."' Psalm 91:1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment